Pasta came into my mind again this weekend! Macaroni is my choice this round and I wish to share a light and soothing recipe that suitable for everyone, especially kids who have special interest in its shape. This recipe also fitting for any meals, it can be the breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper.
I used pork minced meat to make the meat balls and then simmer together with the soup for half an hour to ensure the soup tasted with the extracted flavor from the meat balls. I make sure to season the minced meat to add on the savor of the soup.
A velvety smooth soup is easy to make. Hope you like it!
300gm minced meat (pork or beef)
1 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp ground pepper
1 tbsp sesame oil
(Marinate for 15 minutes)
Some oil & salt to cook Macaroni
2 big bowls of water
3 Onions, cut finely
1 tbsp oil
A pinch of salt to tast
- Marinate mince meat for 15 minute.
- Use spoon to form the mince meat into balls.
- Boil pasta in a pot of water that added with oil and pinch of salt for taste. Drain it.
- Heat oil in a pot, add in onions and fry till it turns brown
- Add in water until it’s boiled
- Add in all meat balls and let it simmer for half an hour in low heat
- Add in the drained macaroni and let it boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Lastly, add in some salt to taste.
- Remove from pot and serve it warm.